Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A New Tradition


In about a week it will be my 28th wedding anniversary. Just out of curiosity I looked up a list of the traditional wedding gifts corresponding to years. My husband and I never took part in this little custom but looking back I wish we had. Maybe it isn't too late to start? Apparently silver is the traditional and modern gift for 25 years together but after your 15th anniversary the traditional gifts taper off into increments of 5 years. So I guess I have to wait for the big three-zero. Wait...I think I might have an idea for all of those in-between times. Maybe...I don't know...FABRIC? I absolutely love getting new fabric! Getting new pieces always inspires me to create a new bag with a totally different feel than the one I made before. Speaking of bags...I added this new one to my shop!

No comments: