Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I Didn't Use This Picture


Okay...I know what you’re thinking. What IS that creature perched atop my newest pochette? A tiny demon? An ugly child? Well no, it’s called a pixie and actually quite collectable. Beauty certainly is in the eye of the beholder-- and to me these little sprites are kind of cute. Yesterday I added this new FUN and very PINK pochette to my shop on Etsy (pearmcgee.etsy.com). Joellen, of AllyBeads in Milford, designed the beaded zipper-pull with beads from her shop and a beautiful, handcrafted, lampwork bead from fellow Etsian rufusandroxie. It also features a festive, pocketed interior to match the spunky, pink fabric on the outside. Making this bag certainly put me in a summery-SPIRIT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it! you handbags are awesome!

krissylyons said...

Hi pear mcgee!
Loooove the new purse. The fabrics you choose for your handbags are perfect! I know one thing's for sure, you have an eye for color and trends.
-Kristy
krissylyons.etsy.com
myveryownpersonalizedbook.com