Friday, June 6, 2008

From The Inside Out


There is a children's song that starts out, "from the inside out...da da da." It's always interesting when I peddle for honest feedback from my two wonderful, grown-up daughters--their idea of what should be the inside and what should be the outside don't always match with what I have in mind. I just love the materials that I chose for the latest Pear that I made last evening. The textures and patterns are so subtle but offer just the right background that is needed for a particular look that I am going after. There isn't much left of these two fabrics and when I use the last of them it's like saying goodbye to an old friend. The button on this is just fabulous I think. I don't know whether it's "that old" so not sure it can be classified as mother of pearl...probably more like "plastic of pearl"..(lol) . ..nonetheless...it's beautiful.

No comments: