Friday, June 11, 2010

WABBITS for TGIF!




Bad me I ordered these earrings for my friend Donna and then when they came, they were sooo cute I had to keep them for myself!  Sorry Donna!  I guess I should find out if she can make another pair.  They were made by vintageboochco, one of my favorites on Etsy.

I really had WABBITS on the brain this morning and look what else I found!  I would love to have this rabbit trinket plate from  trudy10!


And oh look at this WABBIT from Foxforsale.



What is it about WABBITS??  I could go on and on....time to relax.. TGIF!!!

2 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

Pretty wabbits! Love those earrings.

KitschKrafts said...

Cute! I was scared by a rabbit in my yard last night. I was going out to water some shrubs we transplanted and it was just getting dark out. He was hiding in the front bushes near the hose. He darted out just as I was walking up and I almost had a heart attack. My husband, on the other hand, had a good laugh!