Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BETA PREVIEW



Say hello to "beta"..she is not completely "finished" yet, but I couldn't wait to share some pictures.  This is the combination of fabrics I posted awhile back.  Since this is the second design version and I'm attempting a  prototype, hence the name "beta".  The floral is a wonderful weight linen blend.  The vintage buttons just "happened" and I love the woven stripe which quietly reiterates all the colors.  Beta's completion has been delayed due to waiting  for "inspiration" to show up so therefore adding to the characteristic of  being a bit of a snail .  Hopefully the finishing touches will be completed this week,  and she'll be up to the challenge of "ETSY" , pass Kendra and Katie's inspection (my lovely fashionista daughters), and I'll start on another pattern design for this fabric "duo".

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure how I feel about being tracked...but the purse is cute.

Unknown said...

Oh now this is just so Devine! And with the bottons wow wil it be listed in your shop? It looks like a must have!

KitschKrafts said...

This is a really pretty little bag. I love the color combo.

andrea creates said...

The bag looks great!Love all the colors and patterns ...
I'm stopping by via zibagz :)