Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back From Phoenix

Back to the cold, cloudy, moisture ridden, damp, Ohio.  Can someone please tell me why I live here?  I love Phoenix, but then I've never been there in the summer.  Maybe my opinion would change.  But the time spent with my daughter was so wonderful.  We did a lot of hunting for baby girl items--she's due in August--and my first grandchild.  I'm elated to say the least.  We found a diaper bag while we were out there by JJ Cole Collection called Theory.  I love it and now of course, I want to duplicate it.  Isn't this one of the neatest diaper bags you've ever seen?  You can find it by clicking here. We did find Pottery Barn's cherry blossom bag a close second to this. If you know of something better, leave a comment with it's location so we can all check it out! 


Of course I visited a fabric store while in Phoenix too.  It was called SAS--fabric by the pound.  I got a great deal on a piece of "panache" fabric by Moda that I will be sure to try very soon. I love this.  What do you think I should do with it?  Unfortunately I will have to take some pictures myself, the sample below, doesn't do this fabric justice at all.  There are very colorful flowers in it that are just gorgeous!


No comments: