Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Little Bird Watching is Always Good . . .


MIMS you've done it again . . ."this clever and roomy little nap sack becomes a SHOULDER BAG with a tug of the straps!" I feel like I've stumbled onto something very good, and something that is relatively new to Etsy. MIMS, I love your choice of rich, traditional, quality fabric. The kind of fabric whose life has been extended through out the years because they have proven themself, the patterns that are reminicent of prior years thoughts and ideas. That combined with a modern (YET FUNCTIONAL) pattern...that is what I call "perfect"! After my daughter's wedding, I will have to own one of MIMS lovely designs!! Everyone, be sure to take a look at this wonderful bag! They are going like hot cakes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i really like the style of this bag...and the birds.