Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Cora TV"

Never thought I would go this long in between blog posts!  But since  August, I've been busy with a few items (I'll share with you later about some other stuff).  But today I'll talk about the birth of my granddaughter, Cora Elizabeth.  She has changed things for us even though she is over 1,000 miles away.  So instead of a snack before bed or "a TVshow" before we hit the hay these days--this is what Kent (my husband) and I do.  We call Arizonia to look and talk to Cora on our computer screen.  We act completely silly so Cora will watch us--sometimes I think we are turning into cartoons.  Today, when she saw me, she gave me a half face crooked grin...the first for me on video cam.  I was giddy and still am basking in that precious smile.  The things we do for our grandkids!  Life is so sweet!

No comments: